2 x packets, 2 per pack
Provides protection against Hydrogen Fluoride and certain oil and non-oil based particles. Recommended for relief against nuisance levels of acid gases.
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES)
- With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 50 time the WES
- Hydrogen Fluoride gas up to 30 ppm
- Made from 3M high performance filter media for effective filtration efficiency
- Lightweight and provides low breathing resistance
- Suitable for use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators
- Suitable for use with 3M™ Half Face Respirators 6000 / 6500QL / 7500 Series and 3M™ Full Face Respirators 6000 Series
- Designed to optimize your field of vision
- Help you work safely in hazardous environments
- Common Applications/Hazards: For protection against hydrogen fluoride and particulates such as dust and mist e.g. Working in certain chemical and fertiliser plants
- Products have come in in mixed lots, manufacture dates can vary from 2017-2020